Hi forum members

• prospectinginoz
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
17 years 8 months ago #1239 by prospectinginoz
Hi forum members was created by prospectinginoz
Just joined your forum today.It is good to join a quality site like this one.Sadly they are becoming few and far between. I hope that some of you will also look at my forum. I hope that you consider it worthy to link to, as I have links to this forum from my forum.I have added a lot of links and pictures today.
Doug
groups.yahoo.com/group/ProspectinginOz/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 8 months ago #1241 by GaryQ.
Replied by GaryQ. on topic Hi forum members
G'day Doug,

Hey its great to have you onboard at this site. I have have learned quick a lot from your subject postings and replies on your forum. Thanks for yourefforts to keep your forum up and running as I try to here from time to time. I wish I was techinically minded to understand more on the workings of our detectors and coils and etc. It seems from what I have read on the forums \"Coils made to Match\" the different models of the PI detectors may play a part in extracting the max performance out of that particular detector.

Ismael operates this forum so it would be up to him to add any other links to other forums such as yours. Not sure where Ismael is at the moment, as he has not posted for some time which he had hoped too, after updating this site.

Would enjoy any advice you could offer us here to any questions or problems that are raised from your experiences.

Cheers,
Gary.<br><br>Post edited by: GaryQ, at: 2006/09/04 13:59

Regards

GaryQ

More
17 years 8 months ago #1247 by ZAP
Replied by ZAP on topic Hi forum members
Hi, I've just come onboard to after reading the Infinium article, very interesting. I expect to learn heaps here, but in the realm of gold prospecting I have a heck of alot to learn.

ZAP<br><br>Post edited by: ZAP, at: 2006/09/12 16:03

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds