• Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 0
  • Yesterday Answer: 0

New Wireless Battery Update

More
11 years 4 months ago #2192 by Beer Beeper
Replied by Beer Beeper on topic New Wireless Battery Update
Ismael, for your new Wireless Battery, some name suggestions:> ESPower or ESPeeper (ExtraSensory Perception) <or:> Air Sound <or:> Sound Air <or:> Air Power, Air Beeper, Reaper Beeper, Deeper Beeper, Air Leaper Beeper, Sleeper Beeper, Jeeper Beeper, Keeper Beeper, <or:> Peeper Beeper.

Do you have a photo-picture of it please, as I still cannot get my head around how it will look. So a picture will say a 1000 words, thanks!

P.S. You may think of marketing it around the world in the future, to people and dealers especially in North America, then in Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2193 by Grubstake
Replied by Grubstake on topic New Wireless Battery Update
I'd call it the "DOWN UNDER WONDER" a name for the wireless battery system, by Grubstake

More
11 years 4 months ago #2194 by madtuna
Replied by madtuna on topic New Wireless Battery Update
The IJ MMX
or just the MMX

I.J obviously being your initials and MMX being Roman numerals for 2010

or maybe EMEMEX

or

Ismael's you-beaut booster thingie! :P

More
11 years 3 months ago #2207 by rc62burke
Replied by rc62burke on topic New Wireless Battery Update
Hi
Do you have any further info on your new battery system a photo or 2 would help, please explain the wireless part, sounds good jsut need more info to make an informed decission.
cheers
Lee

More
11 years 2 months ago #2214 by madtuna
Just read the update Ismael, sounds brilliant and looks better than I thought.
Looking forward to the production model.

cheers!

More
11 years 2 months ago #2216 by Ismael
Replied by Ismael on topic New Wireless Battery Update
Hi all, the battery is ready now I left the name as little ripper but if you guys can take a vote on what to call it from the suggestions above or even new I am open to change.

So far on this thread we have 6 people that want one. They are:

Dennis P
Madtuna
Pedro
Topcat
Curley
Driller

If you guys above can email me if you still want one so I can make sure that you get one I would appreciate it.

Later tonight or tomorrow I will be posting the manual for the system but it is simple to use.

Okay I will email the guys above also to double check in case you don't read this post right away...

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Regards Ismael

More
11 years 2 months ago #2219 by rc62burke
Hi
I am very interested in this new battery system, can I use it in conjunction with a "hear it all" signal enhancer from coiltek on SD2200d? Is it simple to use? What is the cost, warranty etc, what is the expected life of the battery & will replacements be available if you stop doing mods as mentioned?
It all looks great, as long as cost is not prohibitive I'd like to put my name on one,
cheers
Lee

More
11 years 2 months ago #2220 by Ismael
Replied by Ismael on topic New Wireless Battery Update
Hi Lee, it can be used with any enhancer that can plug into the headphone socket. It does come with an enhancer though. It is very simple to use and quite cheap considering the current prices of alternate plain non wireless systems. Until the end of this month the price is $295 after which it will be $375. Replacement batteries and mod backup will always be available. Please email me if you want me to keep one for you.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Regards Ismael

More
11 years 2 months ago #2225 by rc62burke
Hi Ismael
I just had a look at the manual for the little ripper, I noticed it runs @ 6.7 or 8.4 v, I have an SD2200d & thought that they would shut down @ 8v ? other lith ion systems run @ 7.3v, can you explain for the non technical/electrical minded like me, thanks. Is the 8.4v setting the optimal setting for the SD2200d.
If there is no problem running the SD2200d with this system then put my name on one & I will round up the cash b4 the end of the month many thanks
Lee

More
11 years 2 months ago #2228 by madtuna
recieved mine yesterday, haven't yet tried it out but what an impressive well constructed and well thought out quality bit of gear!

Just one question Ismael, running a duel speaker set up, can I now do away with my BZ booster and just use the recievers inbuilt amp?

many thanks Ismael!

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds