• Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 0
  • Yesterday Answer: 0

New Wireless Battery Update

More
11 years 5 months ago #2170 by Ismael
Replied by Ismael on topic New Wireless Battery Update
As to running an external speaker I am about to run a test on a amplifier design tonight and will let you know for sure tomorrow but that is my intention. The RF side is made for using a amplifier for speakers and not headphones but either will work. I only run an audio amplifier in my set ups and as I mentioned an amplifier has to be built in for those that want to use a headset I will however have a bypass so you can use any external amplifier you wish.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Regards Ismael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2171 by Dennis P
Replied by Dennis P on topic New Wireless Battery Update
Hi mate,
I will grab one next time I see you, if that is OK?
Cheers,
Dennis
A nice 13C here in drab Scotland and raining:(

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

More
11 years 5 months ago #2172 by pedro
Replied by pedro on topic New Wireless Battery Update
Hi,
You can put me down for one of your WIRELESS BATTERY SYSTEMS .Do you use the standard headphones UR-30 KOSS? ,also what happens with the curly cord of the headphones ,what do they plug into?
thanks pedro

More
11 years 5 months ago #2179 by Ismael
The system uses 2 boxes, one attached to the detector that plugs into the detector power plug via a small cable at one end, the other box attaches to your harness or belt or even in your pocket. This has a headphone socket and amplifier built in, so you can use your headphones, extension speaker or even bypass and plug your own external amp into it.

The batteries are being manufactured now and should be delivered in 2 weeks. I will have all the other electronics made before they arrived so all I need to do is put the batteries into the boxes and that's it. The batteries actually took longer to design than first thought as they are not something you can buy off the shelf and are being manufactured to my size and weight. The total weight of the 8000mah is 225gm and the 980mah (in the receiver box) is 28gms. I will be posting the photo's of the boxes in the next few days I hope, I have just finished all the amplifier circuits and such so all is complete and working well. The last thing is to get the labels manufactured and that's it.

I will keep updating as to the progress. Thanks all for the massive support and pre-sales inquiries I have had. I have all but sold the first batch.

Regards Ismael

More
11 years 5 months ago #2180 by madtuna
Replied by madtuna on topic New Wireless Battery Update
sounds good mate...looking forward to it!

More
11 years 5 months ago #2184 by Topcat
Replied by Topcat on topic New Wireless Battery Update
Hi Ismael,
Can you tell me if the battery power output plug will have the option of a 4 pin connection as for the SD series or a 5 pin as per the GPX series or both?
This question has not come up yet so I'm sure those who have put an order in will need to know this.

Cheers

Ted

More
11 years 5 months ago #2186 by Curley
Replied by Curley on topic New Wireless Battery Update
Please put me down for one too.
Cheers
Curley

More
11 years 5 months ago #2188 by nadzabsas
Replied by nadzabsas on topic New Wireless Battery Update
any pics ?

More
11 years 5 months ago #2189 by Driller
Replied by Driller on topic New Wireless Battery Update
I would like to purchase one as well. Please add my name to the list
Thanks,

Driller.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2190 by Ismael
Hi All, just a quick update, I will be delaying the release for around 2 to 3 weeks as I have sold my house and I am moving over the next 2 weeks. I have to be out by the 9th December so I need the time to pack and find a house to rent in Perth. Hope you all understand but I didn't expect this to happen so quickly. All the parts have arrived with exception of the batteries but they have been manufactured and are undergoing the testing procedures. Due to my move I have told the company to make sure they test properly and they meet my specifications as they have plenty of time now.

I will keep you all informed and once they are available I have the list. I have tested the new parts that I received and all is fine so it is only a matter of getting the batteries and putting it all together. All the RF and amplifier devices are functioning properly so this delay is only because I do not have the time to put it all together.

I Hope you all understand.

Regards Ismael

Time to create page: 0.711 seconds