• Sandstorm
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #2725 by Sandstorm
Help with gpm diy mod on sd2100 was created by Sandstorm
Hi Ismael,
Thank you for your response, I tried to reply to you in the topic I started but every time I go into the thread I get logged off so I log on then return to thread and cannot reply because im logged off again somehow.
Anyway I understand how to perform the mod now but still am unsure how to find the 47k resistors, there are several smd type resistors in the area I am looking in, I could strip paint off all of them and then try to measure resistance of them with dmm, but will dmm reading be acurate since the resistors are in the circuit board still ?
I had an idea to take photo of the area in question and attach it to this message - hopefully it works, and then if you are able to use that photo to mark on it the two 47k resistors in question somehow maybe with photoshop or other program then re-post it if you are able to, that would be awesome.
Thanks,
Kind regards,
Martinus
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sandstorm
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #2726 by Sandstorm
Replied by Sandstorm on topic Help with gpm diy mod on sd2100
Well I stripped the paint of all the resistors in the same area as the 2000 and found the two 47k resistors,, will get on with the mod soon when the components arrive, thanks for your help Ismael ☺

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.268 seconds