• Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 0
  • Yesterday Answer: 0

This area

More
12 years 3 months ago #1268 by Ismael
This area was created by Ismael
Okay you already know what this is so it is open for all the GPM Users to add their 2 bobs worth on tips about running this mod and any improvements that you may consider could or might be added...

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Regards Ismael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #1726 by Wirechief
Replied by Wirechief on topic This area
Hi Ismael, just want to checkin and say howdy from Texas! I haven't checked out the GPM but I will be sure to do so. It is nice to meet you Ismael and take care.

John Tomlinson,CET

More
10 years 11 months ago #1727 by Wirechief
Replied by Wirechief on topic This area
Hi Ismael, I just looked at the GPM-DAE and that is really cool. Do these mods make the SD 2000 equal to or better than any newer SD/GP series Minelab's? It would be nice to own the GPX 4000 but it isn't justifyable for me. If I had a SD 2100 I could be pretty happy with it. I don't see any SD 2000 Minelab's around. Ok Ismael thanks!

John Tomlinson,CET

More
10 years 10 months ago #1758 by Woodyfrankston
Replied by Woodyfrankston on topic This area
Geez, Ishmael has done a good job on this site. Looking vey professional indeed.

I am currently carrying out some experimental mods on a SD2100 and SD2200.
There are some common ground between these and the SD2000. One area that can be improved it the resistive losses in the input switching, this could also include the GP-X series of detectors but I am not 100% sure. Maybe we could bribe Zed to do a circuit of the GP3000?

One thing that I have found is that by changing the time constants in CH1 and CH2 against the ground balance channel makes for a much cleared signal. I still am of the opinion that the SD2000 is the best detector that M/L have released for serious Gold prospecting, the newer offerings do not match it for detecting deep Gold.

Time to create page: 0.871 seconds